- 9-12mth Contract
- FMCG/Packaging agency
- SAM/AD role
Are you a team player, thinker and doer? A vibrant and creatively led integrated brand agency now seeks an experienced Account Manager or newly appointed Senior Account Manager with knowledge of packaging/FMCG to join their team!
If you’re an experienced advertising or brand professional looking to develop genuine connections between brands and consumers in a creative, strategic agency – this could be the role for you!
- Support the Senior Account Director & Managing Partner
- Client and stakeholder liaison
- Manage a portfolio of clients (day-to-day operational activity, retention, grow existing accounts)
- Contribute to new business strategies
- Collaborate closely with the entire team to execute creative business strategy and manage client expectations/budgets
- Financial management (overseeing detailed budgets, client invoices)
- Contribute to business pitches and presentations
- Live in Melbourne, Australia and have full working rights
- 4+ years experience in a similar role (agency experience preferable)
- Have proven creative, brand or advertising agency experience
- Previous experience working across brand, packaging, retail or food clients (commercial) is preferred
- Strong industry knowledge
- Collaborative, engaging, proactive and hard-working attitude!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas and execute a winning business strategy
- Ability to build and foster strong client and stakeholder relationships
- Strong team management and leadership skills
- Sponsorship is not available for this role