- Activations Agency
- Global network
- ASAP start!
A fantastic opportunity join one of Melbourne’s leading activation agencies is now available! Manage a fast paced, creatively lead, consumer client portfolio within the entertainment, lifestyle, automotive & health sectors.
Working in a small, tight knit team with a welcoming work culture based on camaraderie, passion and transparency, this agency’s campaigns involve installations, roadshows, sports activations, music festival and community events.
The successful Senior Account Manager will currently be working in an agency environment, have a “can do’ attitude & can hit the ground running with agency processes.
- Support the General Manager & work directly with clients
- Manage 3-5+ junior staff members plus contract promo staff
- Pitch, think & present on new projects
- Stakeholder management – have daily contact with specialist suppliers and stakeholders
- Work closely with external partners (media, digital, advertising) to implement upcoming experiential marketing client campaigns etc
- Ideally have five (5) years industry (agency preferred) experience in a marketing, experiential or activations role
- Are up to speed with online marketing trends, the effects of successful digital installations and current content & social media marketing initiatives to attract consumers
- Have strong client and team management skills, you need to be able to demonstrate that you can empower and motivate your team!
- Have an appetite for learning about new technologies that can enhance campaigns
- Strong knowledge of print and digital production processes
- Experience using BCC (financial software system), digital and social media would be an advantage
- You are solutions driven and a creative individual with a proven track record of delivering outstanding results for your colleagues and clients
Applicants must have full working rights.
For more information contact [email protected]