- MELB CBD
- Creatively led agency
- Pharma & Beauty clients
We’re looking for strategic, creatively led Senior Account Manager to work with a rapidly expanding, full-service agency.
This full-service, independent agency is one of the best in the business and due to organic business growth is looking to boost their staff by adding smart, mature, client facing “suits’ with solid agency (full-service) marketing experience.
Talent that are currently in Senior Account Manager roles and looking for a new, long-term career challenge should apply!
- Support the the Group Account Director and working closely with the General Manager
- Work autonomously and directly with your client to produce outstanding marketing campaigns Take ownership of their work – no micromanaging in this role!
- Lead the development of key client proposals, strategic responses and presentations
- You have previously worked on medium to large scale marketing and advertising campaigns
- Work closely with your clients to develop solid, long-term relationships
- Work closely with internal departments (creative, digital, social media) to develop outstanding work
- Mentor and manage junior staff members (AM, AE & AC’s)
- You’re confident, mature and ready for a new challenge!
- As the successful Senior Account Manager you will ideally have worked in an agency environment for 5+ years and have previously managed junior staff members
- You have a proven track record of leading sizeable clients in a fast-paced agency environment
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and time management skills are a must
- Good understanding of design and advertising principles are preferred. Photo shoot experience is also highly desirable
- Proven ability in negotiation and influencing is highly desirable
- You’re curious, constantly learning and seeking to drive innovation
- Collaborative team players only!
- Applicants must currently be living in Australia and have full working rights.