- Varied client mix
- Indie Agency (Creative)
Can we pay you to work with one of Melbourne’s fastest-growing, independent creative agencies? READ ON!
Are you a highly skilled Senior Account Manager/ newly appointed Account Director? Are you confident in pitching, presenting and collaborating with your teams? WE WANT YOU!
We’re looking for a talent that describes themselves as process-driven, hard-working and someone that’s passionate about the Australian advertising landscape! Are you someone that loves achieving results, is great with clients and has a strategic mindset? This is the dream job for you!
You’re smart, emotionally mature, confident in a client-facing role, have superb attention to detail, currently work within the Australian market and are ready to interview for a new career opportunity.
- Support the Client Service Director (and work closely with the CD) & work closely with the wider leadership, internal studio and digital team
- Work directly with key stakeholders at the C-Suite level to deliver outstanding, creatively led TVC’s & short films
- Manage monthly budget and forecasting
- Work autonomously on day-to-day tasks and liaise directly with your clients (stakeholder management experience must be outstanding!)
- Take ownership of the work – no micromanaging in this role!
- Lead the development of key client proposals, strategic responses and presentations
- Work closely with your C-Suite level clients to develop long-term relationships
- Develop and execute content schedules
- Work closely with internal departments (creative, digital, social media) to develop outstanding work.
- Live in Melbourne, Australia and have full working rights
- Are working in a, Account Director/ Senior Account Director (agency) role and have at least 6+ years industry (agency) experience
- Have proven leadership experience in an agency environment
- Are confident, emotionally mature and are ready for a new career challenge
- Have previously worked in an agency environment and are familiar with processes, billings, etc.
- Previous experience working in an advertising or design agency environment in a leadership role is a requirement
- Have previously worked on medium-to-large scale advertising/ TVC or film campaigns
- Have a proven track record leading sizeable clients (and budgets) in a fast-paced agency environment
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and time management skills
- A good understanding of design and advertising principles is ideal
- Photoshop experience is highly desirable
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills are highly desirable
- You’re curious, continually learning and seeking to drive innovation
- Applicants must live in Australia and have full working rights – sponsorship is not available
- Successful applicants will be contacted directly within 2 days of their application submission – thank you for your patience!