- Design & lifestyle clients
- Sth Melbourne
This indie, MELB based PR, social and media agency takes a fresh approach to brand comms and they’re not afraid to show it…
This agency has grown rapidly and is now seeking an experienced Publicist to take the reins of existing and newly acquired accounts within their business. This agency specialises in design & architecture, hospitality & food, property and lifestyle clients.
Offering integrated services across PR, strategy, social media, content, copy and media, your role will be to join an enthusiastic team of smart, switched-on high performers.
This varied role will see you take charge of client meetings and contribute to internal brainstorms, strategy development and asset development including media materials, content, and media & influencer relations.
This agency’s ideal Talent is someone who is a media hound by nature, with an innate drive to produce the best results for a retail and entertainment client.
Supporting the PR Account Director, this sought after Publicist role will see you working alongside a team of some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- Write, deliver and present pitches directly to your clients
- Exceptional client relationship management and stakeholder management
- Ensure client deadlines are met on time and budgets are managed accordingly
- Live in Melbourne and have full working rights
- Tertiary degree in communications, marketing or public relations
- Have a minimum of 4+ years related PR industry (agency ideal) experience
- Have the ability to think quickly on your feet and deliver solution-based strategies for your clients
- Experience working collaboratively with agency partners to deliver integrated campaigns
- Able to juggle multiple campaigns at once with sharp time management skills and attention to detail
- Proven track record developing trusted and lasting relationships with stakeholders, as well as media, influencers and suppliers
- Proficient in developing communication assets with exceptional writing and editing skills
- An avid consumer of media with a finger on the pulse of news, current affairs & pop culture and strong relationships across the Australian media landscape
- Are self-motivated and proactive (not reactive)
- Can juggle several client accounts at once!
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An exceptional creative storyteller (written and verbal)
- Local Publicity experience is ideal for this role
- Sponsorship is not available