- Lifestyle & Auto client
- Social, Content & PR role
- $80k-$85k pack
Can we pay you to work with Melbourne’s fastest-growing, creatively led advertising agency? This hybrid role will suit a social media and content talent with a strategic mindset. Ideally, you have also worked within or across the public relations industry.
- Support and work closely with the MD, social & PR teams to develop, schedule and roll out content across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Work with your colleagues to run paid social media campaigns
- Work with your colleagues (Community Managers) and external agencies (Media) to amplify content across channels
- Develop content, storyboards and calendars using various software including Photoshop, Canva, etc.
- Liaise directly with your clients and execute monthly reporting/analytics
- Write press releases and pitch to local/national media
- Work directly with influencers (and agencies)
- Media monitoring and running reports
- Live in Melbourne, Australia and have full working rights
- Have an excellent understanding of the Australian media landscape
- A Degree in PR, Journalism, Marketing or Advertising is ideal!
- Describe yourself as a confident leader
- Have proven social media and content experience within an agency environment
- Understand social media strategy
- Have proven experience using Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Brandwatch and Facebook Business Manager
- Have a positive and approachable way of working and the ability to inspire those around you
- Have strong media contacts across news, features, entertainment and lifestyle