Can we pay you to work in Australia’s leading PR agency?
This Senior Account Manager role sits within a global agency that are known for their social media, content marketing; driving agile and innovative solutions for their clients across consumer, lifestyle, food, automotive, property & the not-for-profit sectors.
- Work closely with the General Manager
- Mentor and manage a small team
- Work closely within a creative environment, developing and implementing PR programs that generate positive media sentiment and coverage
- Day-to-day client and account management
- Strategic planning and reporting, including project proposals
- Goal-setting and budget management
- End-to-end campaign management (content creation, messaging, social media, community relations and events)
- Oversee all media and communications for clients
- Staff workflow management and team leadership (provide ongoing and constructive feedback)
- Identify possible client issues and prepare solutions
- Media liaison and copywriting for media documents
- Curate ongoing positive relationships with media
- Digital social media strategy and concepts for PR campaigns.
- 5 – 6 years experience in a PR role (agency experience preferred)
- Previous experience in account leadership, team management, media relations and writing, event coordination, and community relations
- Proven experience generating quality press coverage
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Copywriting and collateral development (e.g. press releases, newsletters, articles, press kits, case studies)
- Media facing, media pitching and client service experience
- Have a strong understanding of the Australian media landscape, connections across all sectors.