- Fitness, health & tourism clients
- Strategic thinker!
An independent, creatively led PR agency with a strong focus on marketing, content creation, influencers programs, talent negotiations, sponsorship services, events, social media and content creation now seeks a senior level superstar to join their boutique team!
Reporting into the MD, you will manage and mentor several junior staff members within the business, whilst directly taking the lead on existing (and newly won!) client accounts, forecasting/planning and driving the business forward.
This is a senior role that is vital within the leadership team. Whilst there is a relatively flat structure within the business, you will set an example with the wider team and be a key point of contact for senior stakeholders. Attitude is key.
- Support the Managing Director
- Develop and implement key media strategies for existing clients (fitness, health, lifestyle, tourism)
- Write, develop and distribute media releases to national/suburban/regional (on and offline) channels
- Issues/ crisis management/ planning
- Proactively seek media opportunities to support your clients’ campaign and manage these media relationships
- Client reporting of media activities (pre and post-campaign)
- Social Media and Content
- Develop media messaging
- Oversee, develop and run campaign launches and press conferences
- Live in Melbourne and have full working rights
- Previous experience working in a PR agency role
- Previous experience with fitness, health or tourism client is ideal
- Relevant tertiary degree in communications, marketing or public relations is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the Australian PR landscape is required
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communicator (oral and written)
- Confident presenter
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative, collaborative and supportive of others
- Applicants must be able to work for at least 3 months without the need for sponsorship