- Beauty, entertainment, lifestyle!
- Flex working
A Melbourne-based creatively led indie agency with a strong focus on PR, events, content creation, influencer programs, talent negotiations, sponsorship service and social media now seeks a senior-level superstar to join their boutique team!
Supporting the GAD & Founder of this successful PR agency, you will work closely with senior-level members within the business, whilst directly taking the lead on existing (and newly won!) beauty, events and lifestyle client accounts, forecasting/planning and driving the business forward.
This PR Senior Account Manager/Account Director role is a vital hire within this growing business. Your voice will be heard at the table! Whilst there is a relatively flat structure within the business, you will set an example with the wider team and be a key point of contact for senior stakeholders. Attitude is key.
- Support the GAD & Founder
- Assist in the development and implementation of key media strategies for existing clients (beauty, entertainment, lifestyle, retail)
- Write, develop and distribute media releases to national/suburban/regional (on and offline) channels
- Issues/crisis management/planning
- Proactively seek media opportunities to support your clients’ campaigns and manage these media relationships
- Client reporting of media activities (pre and post-campaign)
- Develop social media and content for national consumer brands
- Develop media messaging
- Oversee, develop and run campaign launches and press conferences
- Live in Sydney or Melbourne and have full working rights
- Have 5+ years proven PR experience
- Previous experience working in a PR agency is required
- Previous experience with beauty, health or wellness clients is ideal!
- Managed or worked within beauty influencers? Even better!
- Relevant tertiary degree in communications, marketing or public relations is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the Australian PR landscape is required
- Have high attention to detail
- Describe yourself as an exceptional communicator (oral and written)
- Are a confident presenter
- Have excellent time management skills
- Describe yourself as creative, collaborative and supportive of others
- Sponsorship is not available for this role