- Arts & Events
- TV, print, influencers!
- $100k pack
Join a national arts, hospitality and entertainment organisation that’s expanding its marketing & PR division.
Supporting a very busy Head of Marketing, this PR Manager role will suit an experienced public relations talent with a background in arts, events or lifestyle, have a fantastic local media network and experience working with influencers.
You describe yourself as a creatively led talent with an appreciation for the arts, that has an outstanding work ethic! You can keep up with a fast paced working day and are a team player. You will show initiative, be a self-starter and can work in a very deadline driven, time sensitive environment.
- Support the Head of Marketing & collaborate with the wider comms, creative & events team
- Steer integrated communications campaigns (consumer)
- Manage client communication projects and timelines
- Achieve first-rate outcomes and implement effective comms planning, messaging and content development
- Work closely with the creative, production and leadership teams on a day-to-day client activities
- Working with external stakeholders to deliver projects across all mediums, including scripts, eDMs, printed collateral, reports, show content, strategies, videos, etc.
- Deliver reports and copy, with a creative approach, for various clients
- Develop best practice communications from strategy, through planning to delivery!
- Currently live in Melbourne & have full working rights
- Describe yourself as a consumer PR expert!
- Have 6+ years PR (agency) experience and work well across all mediums (print, TV, TV, radio, digital)
- Tertiary qualifications in PR or Marketing is ideal
- Strong understanding of best-practice communication strategies, with a focus on internal communication
- Strong report writing and copywriting skills are essential!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience developing (and working within) project timelines and budgets
- A collaborative, team player who can work well with others but also independently when required
- Confidence in facilitating and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Experience with and efficient use of Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint – is required
- More info via firstname.lastname@example.org