- Internal Comms
- Sth Melbourne Location
- $100K-$125k Package
This full-service communications agency is rapidly growing and looking to bring on a senior level, experienced PR & Communications superstar to join their team.
You will explore the current communications environment, uncover opportunities, provide recommendations and execute a broad suite of engaging and immersive communications.
- Support & work closely with the PR Group Account Director
- Internal communications (PR, marketing, social media)
- Manage client communication projects and timelines from brief to execution
- Conducting workshops, interviews and gathering intel from clients
- Achieve first-rate outcomes for your clients and implement effective comms planning, messaging and content development
- Work closely with the events, account service and leadership teams on day-to-day client activities
- Working with clients to deliver projects across all mediums, including: scripts, eDMs, printed collateral, reports, show content, strategies, videos etc
- Deliver reports and copy, with a creative approach for various clients
- Develop best practice communications from strategy, through planning to delivery.
- Ideally have 8+ years PR (agency) experience and can work well across all mediums (print, digital, outdoor, TV, radio)
- Solid internal comm’s experience rom a previous role
- Corporate and/or consumer PR agency background (desirable)
- Tertiary qualifications in PR or Marketing (ideal)
- A Strong understanding of best-practice communication strategies, with a focus on internal communication
- Strong report writing and copywriting skills essential!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience developing (and working within) project timelines and budgets
- A collaborative, team player that can work well with others but also independently when required
- Confident in facilitating and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Experience and efficient use of Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required
- Sponsorship is not available for this role.