Can we pay you to work with Victoria’s leader in the environmental sector?
Utilising your experience in public & media relations, internal & external stakeholder management and thought leadership, this exciting opportunity is suitable for an Account Director-level agency PR talent that’s looking to move in-house.
Identifying new media opportunities and supporting a very busy CEO, no day will be the same! Providing high-level media support and advice to key stakeholders, and leasing with external PR agencies, your role will be to ensure consistent messaging, proactive thinking and strategies for the future.
- Support the CEO and work closely with the Manager of your department
- Manage national PR campaigns & media relations, social media and event campaigns
- Develop budget management and reporting docs
- Develop content development, social media and strategic communications
- Develop national media pitches
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Develop market research and trend analysis
- Creative strategy and development across national campaigns
- Live in Melbourne and have full working rights
- Previous PR agency experience is desirable
- Previous experience working within the environment or sustainability sector is desirable
- Degree in PR/Communications
- 7-8+ years experience (comms’ or PR agency) is preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Well-networked within the Australian communications sphere
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Experience with social media strategy, event management and media relations