- Hybrid work model
- Events, F&B & Tourism PR!
Calling all Melbourne Public Relations superstars! Are you a newly appointed or established PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager OR Freelance (MELB based) who’s living in Melbourne and is looking for the next BIG step in their PR career? WE WANT YOU!
With a vibrant office located in Melbourne’s inner city fringe, this well-established integrated PR agency now seeks a PR Account Manager / Senior Manager (or Freelancer) with an interest in the tourism, events & F&B client sector that can start in August and can hit the ground running!
You have recently worked in a PR agency environment, are well versed in the consumer PR landscape and have local media experience. Sounds like you?
- Support the PR Group Account Director and work with a close-knit PR team
- Assist in client development and retention
- Work closely with the internal digital, creative and social media teams across the wider business structures
- Daily client relationship management
- Assist in PR planning and brand strategy
- End-to-end campaign development
- Assist in pitching and presenting to key clients and national media
- Assist in campaign budgets, forecasting and reporting
- Assist in brand strategy and recommendations for key clients
- Database management.
- Live in Melbourne and hold full working rights (ideally!)
- Available to start in August 2022
- Previous experience in a similar PR role (3+ years min.) is required
- Previous experience with tourism, F&B or lifestyle clients is ideal!
- Relevant tertiary degree in communications, marketing or public relations is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the Australian PR landscape is required
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communicator (oral and written)
- Confident presenter
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative, collaborative and supportive of others!
- More info via firstname.lastname@example.org.