- PR AM, AD & SAD role!
- Global Indie AOTY!
- BIG salaries, BIG perks!
Join one of Melbourne’s fastest growing independent agencies, recently awarded Global Independent Agency of The Year AND ranked #7 Globally!
BIG IDEAS, BIG AMBITIONS, BIG BRANDS: lifestyle, retail, consumer tech, furniture and pet care.
- Supporting and working closely with the Managing Director, your key role will be overseeing and developing the PR team and portfolio of lifestyle, retail, consumer tech, furniture and pet care clients
- Drive public relations and social media platforms across the business (SYD & MELB)
- Drive new and organic PR business development
- Manage and drive new client and media relationships whilst strengthening existing ones across the (wider) business departments
- Work closely with the leadership, content and marketing teams across the agency to assist in making key decisions for the PR department
- Liaise with key national media on a daily basis!
- Live in Melbourne and have full working rights
- AD/SAD // Have 8-10+ years of experience in the PR and communications industry (agency preferred)
- AM// Have 3+ years of experience in the PR and communications industry (agency preferred)
- Have impeccable attention to detail and great written communication skills
- Are an exceptional public relations practitioner with plenty of digital knowledge and experience
- Are highly organised and driven!
- Have solid business and leadership experience
- Advanced PR account management experience
- Demonstrated ability in strategic planning is preferred
- Would describe yourself as a well-connected PR professional who thrives on maintaining and developing relationships
- Have an extensive and relevant media database (national)
- Are highly motivated and can take initiative
- Are eager to build business in a growing and exciting space!
- Event management experience is preferred
- More info via email@example.com