- Fashion & Beauty PR
- AE, SAM & AD role!
Can we pay you to work with Melbourne’s fastest-growing fashion, beauty, lifestyle and influencer PR agency? READ ON!
Delivering exceptional results for leading International and Australian fashion, lifestyle and consumer brands, this Public Relations agency is looking to add to their creatively led team!
Specialising in writing, media relations, editorial placement, event staging, social marketing, strategic brand consulting and marketing solutions, this fantastic opportunity is now available for a Public Relations talent with proven retail expertise.
Based in Melbourne’s inner-south suburbs (close to public transport) this collaborative, energetic and super fun team are closely connected to media representatives across the worlds of print, radio, TV and web-based communications.
- Support a super busy and hands-on Group Account Director and General Manager
- Be proactive and on top of all news & trends in the industry and new & emerging media channels through attending industry events and conferences and researching competitors
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with key influencers, media and suppliers
- Ensure that client objectives are met through effective management of their campaigns
- Oversee planning and strategy development for your client portfolio
- Provide the highest quality PR services including research, media monitoring, provision of media materials and overseeing media requests
- Identify new opportunities within existing fashion, retail and lifestyle accounts
- Regularly lead client presentations
- Mentor and manage various levels of PR team members and support the team at large!
- Live in Melbourne, Australia and have full working rights
- Ideally have at least 1-2+ years experience in a PR agency (Account Executive), 5+ years experience (Senior Account Manager), or 7-8+ years (Account Director)
- Understand the unique needs of fashion, lifestyle or beauty clients and have impeccable time management and communications skills
- Have a vast network of local media connections to bring to your new role!
- Possess a highly personable and professional work ethic, as well as leadership skills
- Sponsorship is not available for these positions