- x2 DREAM PR jobs!
- Sport, fashion & lux!
An independent, creatively led PR agency with a strong focus on marketing, content creation, influencer programs, talent negotiations, sponsorship services, events, social media and content creation now seeks two new PR hires to join their expanding team!
Supporting the senior leadership, you will manage and mentor several junior staff members within the business, whilst directly taking the lead on existing (and newly won!) client accounts, forecasting/planning and driving the business forward.
The SAM level role is critical within the agency. They will set an example within the wider team and be a key point of contact for senior stakeholders. Attitude is key!
- The PR SAM will support the GM & MD, whilst collaborating closely with the wider team
- The PR Account Executive will support the SAM and also collaborate closely with the wider team
- Develop and implement key media strategies for existing clients (fitness, health, lifestyle, tourism)
- Write, develop and distribute media releases to national/suburban/regional (on and offline) channels
- Issues/crisis management/planning
- Proactively seek media opportunities to support your clients’ campaign and manage these media relationships
- Client reporting of media activities (pre and post-campaign)
- Develop social media and content
- Develop media messaging
- Oversee, develop and run campaign launches and press conferences
- Live in Melbourne and have full working rights!
- Previous experience working in a PR agency role is required
- Previous experience with fitness, lifestyle, luxury or tourism clients is ideal
- Relevant tertiary degree in communications, marketing or public relations is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the Australian PR landscape is required
- Have high attention to detail
- Describe yourself as an exceptional communicator (oral and written)
- Are a confident presenter
- Have excellent time management skills
- Describe yourself as creative, collaborative and supportive of others
- Sponsorship is not available for these roles