- Beverage, retail & lifestyle!
- $120k-$130k pack
- Network PR agency
This expanding network PR agency, which has made waves with its new approach to getting brands heard, seeks an experienced PR Account Director (consumer) or newly appointed Senior Account Director to join the team amidst an exciting growth phase.
This varied role will see you take charge of client meetings and contribute to internal brainstorms, strategy development and asset development including media materials, content and media & influencer relations!
This agency’s ideal PR Talent is someone who is a media hound by nature with an innate drive to produce the best results for various retail, beverage and lifestyle clients. Supporting the General Manager and mentoring a small team of enthusiastic juniors, this sought after AD/SAD PR role will see you working alongside a team of some of the brightest minds in the industry!
- Live in Melbourne and have full working rights
- Minimum 5-7+ years experience in a similar PR role
- Ideally have experience within an agency environment
- Strong experience working across TV, print, radio and press
- Degree in PR, journalism, communications or related areas is a plus!
- Exceptional media relations skills from strategy development to pitching
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working collaboratively with agency partners to deliver integrated campaigns
- Able to juggle multiple campaigns at once with sharp time management skills and attention to detail
- Proven track record developing trusted and lasting relationships with stakeholders, as well as media, influencers and suppliers
- Proficient in developing communication assets with exceptional writing and editing skills
- An avid consumer of media with a finger on the pulse of news, current affairs and pop culture
- Have strong relationships across the Australian media landscape