- National PR & Social Media agency
- Sport, retail & alco clients
- Immediate start date
Calling all Melbourne Public Relations superstars! Are you a newly appointed or established PR Account Manager who’s living in Melbourne and is looking for the next BIG step in their PR career? WE WANT YOU!
With a vibrant office located in Melbourne inner city fringe, this well-established integrated agency now seeks a PR Contractor who can start in February and work across a portfolio of lifestyle sport and beverage clients.
You have recently worked in a PR agency environment, are well versed in the consumer PR landscape and have local media experience.
- Support the General Manager and work with a small, close-knit PR team
- Assist in client development and retention
- Work closely with the internal digital, creative and social media teams across the wider business structures
- Daily client relationship management
- Assist in PR planning and brand strategy
- End-to-end campaign development
- Assist in pitching and presenting to key clients and national media
- Assist in campaign budgets, forecasting and reporting
- Assist in brand strategy and recommendations for key clients
- Database management
- Live in Melbourne and hold full working rights (ideally!)
- Available to start in February 2021
- Previous experience in a similar PR role (3+ years min.) is required
- Previous experience with lifestyle, food, retail or sports clients is ideal!
- Relevant tertiary degree in communications, marketing or public relations is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the Australian PR landscape is required
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communicator (oral and written)
- Confident presenter
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative, collaborative and supportive of others