Are you a currently working in a Public Relations Account Manager role within a consumer focused PR agency and looking for that next step in your career?
Eager to join a mature, collaborative, smart group of switched-on PR practitioners?
Join this rapidly expanding, south-side based Public Relations agency today!
Working closely with the leadership team, you will assist with driving the strategic direction of your key client accounts (hospitality, lifestyle, luxury and property sectors) and lead by example.
You will be a passionate account service professional with a desire to lead a small team of PR professional and have and proven campaign management experience.
- Work closely with the senior management team
- Mentor and manage a small team
- Day-to-day client and account management
- Assist with strategic planning and reporting, including project proposals
- Assist with budget management for your client accounts
- End-to-end campaign management (content creation, messaging, social media, community relations and events)
- Oversee all media and communications for your clients
- Staff workflow management and team leadership (provide ongoing and constructive feedback)
- Sole media liaison and copywriting contact for client media documents
- Curate ongoing positive relationships with media
- Digital social media strategy and concepts for PR campaigns.
- Are solutions focused!
- 3-5 + years in a previous agency PR role (ideally)
- Previous property, luxury, or lifestyle client experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Proven track record of delivering successful campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills
- Previous experience with team management is ideal
- Highly strategic and collaborative