- National PR agency
- Enterprise (I.T) & Consumer Tech clients
- Immediate start date!
Can we pay you to work for one of Australia’s leading PR agencies who in turn works alongside top Silicon Valley tech companies? Having just won several new national (and international) clients, this inner-city fringe based Public Relations agency is now seeking an experienced communications leader that can build on existing client relationships and drive new business acquisition.
- Assist in generating organic growth for clients and presenting them with new perspectives
- Assist in driving new business acquisition and build on existing client relationships
- Assist in leading the development and execution of client business strategy
- Keep on top of local trends in order to develop brands
- Maintain a positive workplace culture through continuous sharing and development
- Gather insights from data analytics and planning
- Maintain a strong understanding of the communications spectrum (creative, content, social and digital)
- Work with teams across locations (ability to travel interstate is ideal)
- Currently live in Melbourne and have previously worked in a PR agency environment
- Have previously managed consumer/ enterprise tech clients in a Public Relations role
- 3+ years experience in a similar PR role (agency experience preferred)
- Previous experience managing and leading junior staff members is preferred
- Experience working in integrated PR and communications
- Well networked within the communications industry
- Previous business management and development experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Collaborative and can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Sponsorship is not available
- Successful applicants will be contacted directly.