- N4P + Social Conscious client list
- South Melb location
- PR & Digital agency
An expanding comm’s agency that work with N4P, ethical and socially conscious clients are looking to boost their team by adding an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive level Public Relations talent to their team!
You will show initiative, be a self-starter and can work in a very fast paced, collaborative style team.
- Support and work closely with the Head of PR and PR Group Account Director
- Assist with delivering integrated communications campaigns (consumer 7 corporate )
- Assist with pitch writing
- Assist with managing client communication projects and timelines from brief to execution
- Assist with implementing effective comms planning, messaging and content development
- Work closely with the creative, strategy and leadership teams on day-to-day client activities
- Working with your clients to deliver projects across all mediums, including: scripts, eDMs, printed collateral, reports, show content, strategies, videos etc
- Work with the Head of PR to deliver reports and copy, with a creative approach for various clients
- Work with the Head of PR to develop best practice communications from strategy, through planning to delivery.
- Are currently working in a PR agency role and looking for that next challenge in your PR career
- LOVE PR (“Corpsumer’)
- Are an Account Executive or have recently been promoted to an SAE level role
- Have at least 2+ years PR (agency) experience and can work well across most mediums (print, digital, outdoor, TV, radio)
- Tertiary qualifications in PR or Marketing (ideal)
- Good understanding of best-practice communication strategies, with a focus on internal communication
- Good report writing and copywriting skills essential!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience developing (and working within) project timelines and budgets
- A collaborative, team player that can work well with others but also independently when required
- Confident in facilitating and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Experience and efficient use of Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required.
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Applicants must currently be located in Australia.