- PR, Media & Social agency
- $65k-$75k pack
- Sth Melbourne
This Indie MELB based PR agency takes a fresh approach to brand comms and they’re not afraid to show it…
This agency has grown rapidly and is now seeking a junior-level PR talent to take the reins of newly acquired accounts within their business. This agency specialises in design & architecture, hospitality & food, property and lifestyle clients.
Offering integrated services across PR, strategy, social media, content, copy & media, your role will be to join an enthusiastic team of smart, switched-on high performers.
- Work closely with the Co-Founder of the business to deliver top-tier national PR campaigns
- Work within a small team of switched-on PR consultants that love their job, work closely with their clients and deliver exceptional results
- Write, deliver and present pitches directly to your clients
- Exceptional client relationship management and stakeholder management
- Ensure client deadlines are met on time and budgets are managed accordingly
- Work closely & collaboratively with internal departments to deliver PR campaigns
- Report on campaign results through diligent analysis, providing written and verbal insights to clients and the internal media to inform future performance
- Live in Melbourne and have full working rights
- Degree qualified in communications, marketing or public relations
- Have a minimum of 2+ years related PR industry (agency ideal) experience
- Have the ability to think quickly on your feet and deliver solution-based strategies for your clients
- Are self-motivated and proactive (not reactive)
- Can juggle several client accounts at once!
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Are an exceptional creative storyteller (written & verbal)
- Local PR experience is ideal for this PR role
- Sponsorship is not available