- Lifestyle, Beauty, Retail
- Indie Agency (Winner)
Can we pay you to work with an expanding indie agency that just keeps on WINNING? If you’re a mid to senior-level PR talent with digital knowledge that is currently looking for a new career opportunity, read on!
- Support and work closely with the PR Managing Director, your key role will be managing key client accounts within the sport, food, events and lifestyle client sectors
- Drive public relations and manage social media platforms for key client accounts
- Mentor and manage up to eight junior-level staff members!
- Assist in driving organic and new business development
- Manage and drive new client and media relationships whilst strengthening existing ones across the (wider) business departments
- Assist the PR Managing Director to create, develop and implement strategic business plans for the company and key client accounts
- Work closely with leadership, content & marketing teams across internal departments from the parent company
- Liaise with key national media on a daily basis!
- Live in Melbourne and have full working rights
- Have at least 5-6+ years PR experience (agency preferred)
- Have impeccable attention to detail and written communication skills
- Are an exceptional public relations practitioner with plenty of digital knowledge and experience
- Are highly organised and driven!
- Have solid business and leadership experience
- Have advanced PR account management experience
- Demonstrated ability in strategic planning is preferred
- Would describe yourself as a well-connected PR professional who thrives on maintaining and developing relationships
- Have an extensive and relevant media database (national)
- Are highly motivated and can take initiative
- Are eager to build business in a growing and exciting space!
- Event management experience is preferred
- More info via firstname.lastname@example.org.