- Lifestyle, N4P & retail clients
- 12 month contract (+ view to extend)
- MELB PR agency
Are you a newly appointed or established consumer PR Account Director (based in Melbourne) who is available immediately?
Continuing to perform strongly in a tough climate, this well-established indie agency now seeks a PR Account Director with proven consumer client experience to join its PR consumer team. You have recently worked in a PR agency environment, are well versed in the consumer PR landscape and have local media experience.
- Support the Head of Public Relations
- Mentor and manage an AC, AE & AM
- Client development and retention
- Work closely with the internal digital, creative and social media teams across the wider business structures
- Daily client relationship management
- PR planning and brand strategy
- End-to-end campaign development
- Pitching and presenting to key clients and national media
- Develop campaign budgets, forecasting and reporting
- Develop brand strategy and recommendations for key clients
- Database management.
- Live in Melbourne and hold full working rights for FT roles
- Have previous experience in a similar PR role (7+ years min.) is required for this PR position
- Previous experience with beauty, food, retail or lifestyle clients is ideal!
- Relevant tertiary degree in communications, marketing or public relations is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the Australian PR landscape is required
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communicator (oral and written)
- Confident presenter
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative, collaborative and supportive of others
- Applicants must currently be living in Australia and have full working rights.