- Lifestyle & Property PR
- ASAP start date
- Growing PR & Social Media agency!
Are you an enthusiastic PR Account Coordinator that’s looking to join a successful indie agency and learn from the best PR practitioners in the business?
Can you keep up with a fast-paced, energetic, full-service comms team that has been listed as one of Australia’s fastest-growing PR agencies?
Assisting a very busy Client Services Director with the strategic direction of your accounts and working closely with the leaders of this creative PR agency, you will provide second-to-none campaign management experience, exceptional written & verbal communications and set a great example within the agency at all times!
- Support the General Manager and Client Services Director
- Assist in day-to-day client and account management
- Assist in strategic planning and reporting, including project proposals
- Goal-setting and budget management
- Assist in end-to-end campaign management (content creation, messaging, social media, community relations and events)
- Media communications for your clients
- Assist in identifying possible client issues and prepare solutions!
- Assist in media liaison and copywriting for media documents
- Curate ongoing positive relationships with media
- Assist in digital social media strategy and concepts for PR campaigns!
- Live in Australia and do not require any form of sponsorship
- 1+ year of industry PR experience (agency) is desirable!
- Previous property OR corporate PR experience is preferred for this PR role
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Proven track record of delivering successful campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills
- Previous experience with team management
- Highly strategic and collaborative
- Positive attitude!