- Strategy & Marketing focus
- $120k-$140k pack.
- National shopper & activations agency
This national marketing agency now seeks an experienced planner with a strategic mindset and a marketing (ideally) agency background to work across global beverage, confectionery and retail brands.
- Support the Managing Director in developing and leading strategic marketing development
- Lead the marketing strategy development process, working closely with the account service and digital teams
- Develop, create and roll out multi-channel plans
- Client relationship management
- Management of creative/innovative media initiatives
- Work closely with the internal account service, digital and creative teams to execute national campaigns
- Own the planning process across all media, including digital!
- Live in Melbourne
- Have 6+ years experience in strategy/planning (agency experience is preferred)
- Describe yourself as an ideas generator with a marketing background
- Are fuelled by the need to deliver the best output for your clients and are able to anticipate their needs
- Are a critical thinker and solutions focused
- Can work independently and collaboratively with a team