- P.A to busy GM – Brand & Design Agency
- Inner CBD
Join a fast paced, dynamic brand and design agency that have recently aired a digital arm to their business and are rapidly expanding.
Supporting the General Manager, you will be an experienced Personal Assistant that can take the pressure day-to-day administration and ensure the smooth running of agency ops’.
You describe yourself as someone that’s organised, have high level of initiative, are trustworthy and can keep up with the pace of a fast paced diary!
This PA opportunity will allow you to learn great knowledge within the advertising, digital, brand an design industries.
- Support the General Manager (organise meetings, plan travel/ trips, schedule daily daily, answer phones, organise deliveries)
- Multi-task the GM’s daily diary (and travel) between Melbourne & Sydney offices
- Oversee admin tasks (answering calls, accepting deliveries etc) for an office of 30+ staff
- Assist with typing up/ completing presentations for the GM via Microsoft Office
- Have previously supported a senior leader in a PA position
- Have previously world within an agency (advertising, marketing, digital or brand)
- Can demonstrate excellent communications skills
- Are a whizz at using Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc)
Applicants must have full working rights and currently be living in Australia.