- Art Dir. & Copywriter
- 4+ weeks
- $450-$650 (p.d)
We’re looking for a mid-level creative duo – Art Director and Copywriter – to join a rapidly expanding, MELB based team on contract (immediate start!) basis.
This national indie agency is going from strength to strength and works across brand experience, brand innovation & social media.
You’ll work symbiotically with one another, enhancing each other’s skills and delivering brand-transforming solutions that blur the lines between art, copy, design and earned media.
The Copywriter: Will deeply understand and champion the power of the agency philosophy and creative ambition. You can present creative work in a clear, persuasive and compelling way.
You assume responsibility for a high standard of conceptual thinking and can nurture an idea through the production process to ensure the vision is realised to the last 2%.
The Art Director: Deeply understands the power of visuals, and inspires the agency with endlessly innovative ways of expressing ideas.
You will oversee the development and execution of visual elements from conception, through to design and pre‐press in a wide variety of communications media such as; print, radio & TV advertising; promotional materials; branding and signage for events and presence activations; and interactive media.
- Live in Melbourne and can start working immediately!
- 3-5 years experience in art direction and copywriting within an advertising agency
- Have exceptional attention to detail and always seek to make the work better
- Understand what makes a good idea and how creativity can build a brand!
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design/Creative Advertising or equivalent career experience is ideal
- Strong portfolio of writing and ideas – please include in your application
- Strategic/conceptual thinking
- Content/earned media experience