- Activations & Event Agency
- January start date
- Southbank location
With expertise in the events, experiential marketing and activations sectors, our client is seeking a mid-weight level Event Producer (with agency experience) to join their boutique team!
This integral role supports the General Manager & Senior Event Producer. You will be involved in the development and implementation of various campaigns for key accounts across the lifestyle, sport, beverage and food sectors.
This job is multi-faceted, combining project management and production skills. The successful mid-weight Event Producer will be involved in projects from start to end and liaise closely with key stakeholders, suppliers, brand ambassadors and contractors.
You will be working with a team of collaborative minds, communicating and managing the processes and requirements for larger scale projects.
A clear understanding of the creative and event production processes is mandatory, as you will be required to write and assist overseeing briefs for print, digital and video content.
- Overseeing end-to-end management of large scale activations
- Managing small – medium projects (end-to-end)
- Writing detailed and inspiring creative and supplier briefs
- Coordinating logistics and writing detailed event plans
- Client and stakeholder management
- Learning financial and budgetary management
- Promotional staff resourcing, scheduling and briefing
- On-site event management
- Regular communications with clients, suppliers and the internal team (including setting up regular WIPs)
- Learning of the development and management of timelines
- Previous agency experience is required for this role
- A minimum of 2-3+ years experience working within the experiential marketing or event industry as a Producer/Project Manager or Account Executive
- This role is not within the hospitality/event or banquets industry (experience within this sector is not related and will not be considered)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience using Keynote and Powerpoint
- Experience in content generation/video production is advantageous
- Social media experience (advantageous but not essential)
- Current drivers licence
Sponsorship is not available for this role.
For more jobs like this contact Anna O’Dea via [email protected] OR head over to www.agencyiceberg.com.au/jobs