- Indie Agency
- Mid-Snr level
Supporting the Executive Digital Producer, this exciting opportunity is the chance for you to learn from a creatively led, award-winning team that works closely with the broader account service, creative, media, content & broadcast departments to implement national campaigns.
- Maintain digital production processes ensuring a consistent approach across the team
- QA review and testing
- Actively seek up-to-date news on the latest technologies and advancements
- Liaise with all team members, clients and stakeholders to define project plans
- Assist in the management of account relationships with stakeholders on all assigned projects
- Assist in the preparation of technical documentation and infrastructure design documentation
- Ensure that all projects are of the best quality, to budget and delivered on time
- Ad hoc administrative tasks supporting the wider Production team.
- Live in Melbourne, Australia
- Are currently working in a digital procure or project management (3+ years) role with a track record of skills, including; scoping, estimating and time-lining (*digital agency preference)
- Excellent time management, project management and organisational skills
- Are a great team player with fantastic communication skills and a professional manner
- High attention to detail