- Marketing SAM & AD role
- Shopper & experiential focus
- $80k-$110k package
Specialising in experiential, field, activations & shopper, this marketing agency now seeks two experienced marketing talents that can drive and expand their Melbourne office!
THE ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
As the successful Account Director, your role will be to manage and lead a small team (x2 AM’s) of enthusiastic, hard-working account service team members. You’re well versed in agency processes, shopper and experiential marketing and have worked with big budgets, big brands, C-Suite level decision-makers and within tight client deadlines!
THE SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
The successful Senior Account Manager will support the Business Director and General Manager. You’ll currently be working across a portfolio of retail or beverage/alco clients within the marketing agency environment and have an enthusiastic, hard-working ethic! You’re well versed in agency processes, shopper and experiential marketing and have worked with big budgets, big brands, C-Suite level decision-makers and within tight client deadlines!
If you have a strong background in executing sampling campaigns, possess financial acumen and are dedicated to delivering best-in-class activities to your clients – we want you!
- Live in Melbourne, Australia
- Describe yourself as a marketing expert, particularly across shopper, activations or experiential marketing
- At least 4+ years (recent) experience working within an agency environment
- Strong leadership skills and can motivate & influence team members to build company culture
- Working knowledge of the industry, across BTL or experiential disciplines
- Describe yourself as a strategic thinker with a strong history in FMCG/retail clients
- Proven ability to grow accounts and identify new business opportunities
- Strong decision making, problem-solving skills and prompt responses to changing situations
- Available to start a permanent role in Jan/Feb 2021