- National Real Estate Brand
- Social, Content & Marketing
- $75k pack
A premium real estate brand now seeks an experienced, highly motivated & results-driven Marketing Coordinator to join their expanding marketing team. Dividing your time between three offices and working closely with the property management and leasing (sales) teams, you will have maximum exposure to the company, culture and property portfolio.
This newly created Marketing Coordinator role will suit a junior to mid-level talent with expertise in social media, content & strategy. You’re a strong copywriter with exceptional attention to detail and have proven experience in social media, content, copywriting and SEO.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in the Australian technical landscape and will contribute positive energy to an already close-knit, collaborative team culture!
- Collaborate closely with three Business Managers (in three separate office locations) and report directly to the Principal
- Develop digital content & implement (paid) social media strategies to drive brand awareness and, ultimately, increase online sales for your clients
- Monitor and optimise performance (data, reach, engagement, conversions etc)
- Provide digital marketing recommendations to internal & external key stakeholders
- Develop copywriting across digital channels (web, social media, blog articles) for your clients & monitor performance
- Schedule, publish and manage social media activity for internal offices and property agent profiles
- Stay on top of all community management for individual offices (organic & paid)
- Liaise with suppliers to source and order marketing collateral when required
- Assist with the design, development and implementation of all creative marketing material
- Contribute positively to the work culture!
- 3+ years proven digital marketing experience required
- Have proven experience working within a digital marketing role (agency or in-house) and be able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Live in Melbourne (talent living overseas and willing to relocate will not be considered for this job)
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing or communications
- A proven track record of managing and executing paid social media strategies
- Describe yourself as an excellent copywriter!
- Have proven knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Social Media management experience including scheduling, reporting and running community management is required for this job opportunity
- Experience developing social media content plans
- Successful applicants will be contacted directly
- Applicants must hold full working rights