- Strategy, content & social media
- Inner city fringe
- Food, retail & property clients
Join an award-winning communications agency that is committed delivering the BEST strategy, social media and content for their clients.
This close-knit team work hard, value client relationships, are smart thinkers and are rapidly expanding. If you’re ready to join a team that LOVE the work, respect each other, collaborate with their clients and invest in their work/wellness – what are you waiting for?
With new client wins on the board, there is now the need for a curious, strategically minded executive level digital strategist to join the team.
If you have a track record in working with digital and account service teams (at least 2+ years) in a previous role, assisting with research workshops and liaising directly with clients – this opportunity is for you.
- Will inspire a strategically minded talent that’s a natural problem solver and can understand complex comm’s challenges!
- Will require an individual that can work autonomously
- Requires a thought-leader and someone that’s up to speed with market trends and insights
- Will keep up with a fast-paced agency environment and work closely with a collaborative, creative team.
- Are a confident, curious individual with experience working with PR or marketing practitioners in a previous role (desirable)
- Have previously worked in a strategic role within an agency environment (digital or full-service) for at least 2+years
- Have demonstrated experience (assisting) designing, developing & implementing strategies for clients across all mediums (on/offline)
- Can assist in developing thought leadership pieces for specific audiences
- Are able to work closely with internal digital, PR, creative and marketing teams to generate innovative ideas through workshops
- Sponsorship is not available for this opportunity.