- Fitness, tech & lifestyle clients!
- $70K-$85k pack
- Full-service agency!
Are you a digitally-led Account Manager or newly appointed Senior Account Manager that’s looking for a fresh challenge?
Can we pay you to work with one of Melbourne’s fastest-growing, independent marketing agencies?
Would you describe yourself as process-driven, hard-working and someone that’s passionate about the Australian marketing landscape? Are you someone that loves achieving results, is great with clients and has a strategic mindset? Read on!
We’re looking for a strategically-led talent, with excellent client relationship management experience to join an established, independently owned marketing agency.
You’re smart, emotionally mature, confident in a client-facing role, have superb attention to detail, are currently working within the Australian market and are ready to interview for a new career opportunity.
- Support the Group Account Director and work closely with the wider leadership team (as well as internal studio and digital teams)
- Work directly with key stakeholders at the C-Suite level to deliver outstanding (creatively led) marketing campaigns
- Assist in managing monthly budgets and forecasting
- Work autonomously on day-to-day tasks and liaise directly with your clients (stakeholder management experience must be outstanding!)
- Take ownership of the work – no micromanaging in this role!
- Assist in the development of key client proposals, strategic responses and presentations
- Work closely with your C-Suite level clients to develop long-term relationships
- Assist in the develop and execute content schedules
- Work closely with internal departments (creative, digital, social media) to develop outstanding work
- Live in Melbourne Australia and have full working rights
- Are currently working in an Account Manager (agency) role or have recently been appointed to a Senior Account Manager level and have at least 4+ years industry experience
- Are confident, emotionally mature and are ready for a new career challenge
- Have previously worked in an agency environment and are familiar with processes, billings, etc.
- Previous experience working in a marketing or advertising agency environment is ideal
- Have previously worked on medium-to-large scale advertising and marketing campaigns
- You have a proven track record leading sizeable clients (and budgets) in a fast-paced agency environment
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and time management skills
- A good understanding of design and advertising principles is ideal
- Photoshop experience is highly desirable
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills are highly desirable
- You’re curious, continually learning and seek to drive innovation
- Applicants must currently be living in Australia and have full working rights – sponsorship is not available
- Successful applicants will be contacted directly within 2 days of their application submission – thank you for your patience!