- Ticketing, box office & VIP focus!
- Arts & Culture industry
- Onsite role
Join a multimillion dollar, global arts, hospitality and entertainment organisation that’s regularly listed in AFR as one of our country’s BIGGEST success stories!
Supporting a very busy production and operations leadership team, you will be an experienced talent with a background in venue/ticketing or box office management and will ensure an outstanding experience for all guests!
The primary purpose of this role is to provide smooth operations and high standards across ticketed visitors, VIP guests, covering agencies, media and corporate staff.
You describe yourself as someone who’s organised, has a high level of initiative and integrity, is highly trustworthy and can keep up with the pace of an incredibly busy day!
- Support the GM of Ops (Retail)
- Lead and mentor your team!
- Continuously improve customer experience across the venue
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Update weekly rosters (make changes with contractor staff when necessary)
- Develop and roll-out customer ticketing strategies
- Train new contract venue (ticketing) staff
- Update (ticketing) manuals
- Manage and update day-to-day documents, processes and inductions/training for all staff (ticketing) when required
- Be the “go to” point of contact for any escalating queries or concerns/ticketing issues
- Handle all customer feedback
- Oversee ticketing invoicing
- Live in Melbourne, Australia
- Have previously worked in box office/ ticketing or venue management at supervisor level for at least 2+ years
- Proven experience managing/mentoring junior staff
- Proven experience implementing policies and procedures within hospitality or ticketing environment
- Demonstrated experience to work in a fast paced, multidisciplinary environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Love Melbourne’s arts and culture community!