- Senior leadership role
- Full-service agency
- Pharma & Beauty clients
This full-service, independent agency is one of the best in the business and due to organic business growth is looking for a senior read to mentor and lead a smelt mid size team of enthusiastic, smart & mature marketing and advertising professionals.
As the successful Group Account Director you’ll develop insightful strategies, oversee the implementation of compelling creative campaigns, and drive pro-active thinking. With strong relationship-building skills you’ll lead organic growth and ensure a long-term, enduring partnership with clients. The role is a senior leadership role within the agency, so you’ll also contribute beyond the day-to-day – assisting with pitches, inspiring and supporting the team and using your commercial acumen to deliver sound financial results.
- Support the the General Manager and working closely with internal digital & creative teams
- Mentor and manage a team of account service professionals (15+ ppl)
- Work autonomously and directly with your client to produce outstanding marketing and advertising campaigns
- Business Development (new and organic)
- Lead the development of key client proposals, strategic responses and presentations
- You have previously worked on medium to large scale marketing and advertising campaigns
- Work closely with your clients to develop solid, long-term relationships
- Work closely with internal departments (creative, digital, social media) to develop outstanding work
- Mentor and manage junior staff members (AD, SAM, AM, AE & AC’s)
- You’re a confident leader, calm under pressure and lead by example
- As the successful Group Account Director you have previously worked in leadership roles within full-service agency environments
- Proven experience managing teams of 10+ people will be required
- Proven new business (tender writing, pitching and presenting) experience is required
- You have a proven track record of leading sizeable clients in a fast-paced agency environment
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and time management skills are a must
- Excellent understanding of design and advertising principles are preferred.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skill is highly desirable
- You’re curious, constantly learning and seeking to drive innovation
- Applicants must currently be living in Australia and have full working rights.