- BIG Hospitality Chain!
- Food & Wine
A rare opportunity has become available for a mid level digital marketing enthusiast (*that is a secret foodie!) who has a LOVE for the Australian food & beverage industry! Work in-house for one of Melbourne’s favourite Group’s and work across their marketing, content and socials!
- Support the Snr Marketing Manager
- Develop and implement creative & strategic marketing content (on & offline) for each brand within your portfolio!
- Track and document online content performance via data and make recommendations for any improvements etc
- Assist in guiding the content marketing strategy and visual message for the brand
- Oversee, brief and manage photographers, graphic designers, content managers, interns for all projects and promotions
- Plan and execute paid and owned media via content strategy (including SEO)
- Assist with marketing automation, landing pages, website updates, blogs and eDM designs
- Develop social promotions and ensure all marketing comms are clear, on brand and effective
- Currently live in Melbourne & have full working rights
- Have 3+ years experience working in a marketing or social media role
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, PR or Communications is ideal
- Proficiency with Google analytics, paid and owned media
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams (PR, design, digital, SEO, external suppliers etc) is preferred
- Have the ability to multi task and project manage your own time, whilst adhering to tight deadlines
- Describe yourself as a team player that’s encouraging and supportive of others.