- Health & wellness client mix!
- Collingwood location
- Events & experiential marketing
As the successful Experiential Producer, you’ll be responsible for leading strategic brand events, creative projects and experiential activations from ideation to execution, and supporting the agency’s key client events.
You’re an organised, resourceful team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and applies both critical thinking and creative strategy in their approach to ensure final deliverables consistently exceed client expectations. This position reports to the Event Director and works closely with the PR team.
- Day-to-day project management of assigned creative projects and events; oversight of all elements including production schedules/timelines, partner/vendor solicitation, coordination of required logistics, etc.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams in the development of creative concepts and implementing a clear production plan of action that meet brand and client objectives on time and within budget
- Create detailed operational documents including load-in/strike schedules, staff roles/responsibilities, call times, on-site communications, security, contingency plans, etc.
- Independently develop and manage project budgets: provide regular updates to project stakeholders and reconcile with adherence to internal procedures and deadlines
- Manage on-site logistics from load-in through strike, including technical coordination, production personnel and vendors
- Provide feasibility feedback, budgets and timelines for creative concepts as needed
- Scout venues and perform site surveys; draft site plans, event layouts, furniture plans and other required layouts in collaboration with the Event Director
- Monitor agreements (venue, vendors, partners, etc) to ensure that legal, safety and insurance regulations are in compliance; secure all necessary event permits, civic documents and licenses.
- Minimum 3-4+ years with proven success producing medium to large-scale live events and immersive activations
- Must be able to independently prepare and manage detailed project budgets up to $500k
- Strong knowledge in technical production, with established relationships with vendors and production partners
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player who can work independently and pivot between a lead and supportive role
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to present experiential strategies to clients and across all levels of an organisation
- Adept problem-solver with proven ability to swiftly address and resolve challenges that meet creative and brand standards
- Proficient in G Suite and Microsoft Office Must have flexible with non-traditional hours (nights, weekends, etc)
- Have full working rights and a clean driving license.
More info via Anna@agencyiceberg.com.au