- UX/UI focus
- South Melbourne location
- $80K – $100K Package
Join this award-winning agency that focus on “doing good’! This full-service comms agency is committed to social change and not-for-profit projects, as well as ensuring the clients they work with have a good impact on the community.
With new client wins on the board, there is now the need for a mid-level Digital Producer to join the digital arm of the business. If you have an excellent track record in managing small to medium scale projects, are a great communicator and are driven by social good – this job is for you!
- Working closely with the Head of Digital Creative
- Manage multiple UX led projects including websites, apps & campaigns
- Manage budgets and project timelines
- Working closely with the development team
- Develop functional specifications and related project documentation
- Manage content loading, functional testing and Quality Assurance checks
- Research, plan and implement omni-channel digital strategies
- Working closely with PR & marketing teams on gathering and developing digital briefs and scope of works
- Meeting with clients to present strategies, WIP reports, evaluation reports, and facilitate digital engagement workshops and auditing sessions.
- Have 4-5+ years agency (digital) experience in a Producer or Project Manager role
- Have a good mix of user experience design, digital strategy and project management campaign experience
- Can develop, manage, implement multi-channel digital projects
- Can work in a team environment as well as autonomously when required
- You can foster relationships with both clients and internal teams, driving communications based on positive outcomes for people, places and planet
This position is based in Melbourne and only applicants with Australian Residency will be considered.