- Full-service Agency
- Buying, implementation & delivery
- $60k package
This independent, full-service agency is now looking to appoint a technical marketing talent with previous implementation and delivery (agency) experience.
Responsible for the delivery of digital marketing campaigns across key platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest) your role is primarily responsible for leading the planning and implementation of key consumer client accounts.
- Delivery of digital marketing campaigns across key platforms
- Working closely with the internal strategy team to plan and execute all SEO/SEM/PPC and Social media campaigns
- Support in the creation and maintenance of landing pages for all digital campaigns including SEO and mobile centric recommendations and optimisations
- Provide methodical and structured processes for the documentation and implementation of UTM tagging
- Identify and exploit alternative marketing opportunities based on business potential
- Have excellent working knowledge of SEM, social media advertising platform (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn)
- Confident and numbers driven; this includes developing, implementing and running frequent pacing and performance reports
- Contributing to broader agency and client reporting, including weekly, monthly or quarterly and campaign reports
- Take responsibility for the allocation, spend and reconciliation of client budgets.
- 2+ years previous experience (ideally) in a digital marketing or advertising agency
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing or Advertising
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft excel, Google doc, google sheet, PowerPoint.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with marketing analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics), Facebook Insights and Ad Manager and Google Ads; Snapchat Ad
- Experience with eCommerce, shopping ads (desirable)
- Experience in PPC management (Google Ads, Bing & YouTube)
- Capable and experience with SEO, strong organisational skills and overall confidence in time management and attention to detail.
Talent must have full working rights to apply.