- Digital Marketing & Content Manager
- Agency (St Kilda Rd)
- $85k-$90k pack
We’re looking to speak with a passionate, creatively led, digital marketer that has (ideally) recently worked within an agency environment. This hybrid digital role will see you working across content, digital marketing, social media and strategy.
You’re also a skilled copywriter, that’s able to work within tight time frames and collaborate with internal department & account service, digital & studio) to execute outstanding content.
- Support the Digital Director and work closely with the Digital Account Director
- To develop and evolve content across client’s channels in a unique tone of voice
- Manage the production process for products being shot, written and approved for online at offsite locations
- Quality control: write all content and push live onsite daily
- Research and produce feature content; create all copy for EDMs, on-site, campaigns and offers
- Manage and oversee the in-house video production from concept through to execution, editing and promotion
- Manage ongoing social media competitions and giveaways
- Coordinate product, content and campaign photography, work with designers to create engaging digital content.
- Develop, write and schedule content for a range of B2C and B2B clients across digital and social channels
- Develop and write client pitches (business development /new & organic)
- Have a passion for writing with great copywriting skills
- Are client-focused with the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Have strong interpersonal skills in negotiation and relationship management
- Have excellent attention
- Ability to work autonomously and to prioritise own workload is a must
- Are proactive, punctual and have a high level of initiative
- You have exceptional copy skills and are OCD when it comes to writing, punctuation & grammar
- Experience with SEO friendly content
- Proficient with Photoshop and similar image editing software is required
- Proficient at using video editing software
- Experience in using Marketing/CRM platforms such as Hubspot is ideal
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Successful applicants will be contacted directly.