- 2-3 days per week
- Richmond location
- $55k-$60k pack
This leading performance marketing agency is seeking a spirited and collaborative Digital Coordinator to assist in driving client revenue and across strategic campaigns across and to work directly with clients in the property, education and N4P sectors.
- Develop and implement creative video, social media and online content
- Support the Account Director & Content Creator
- Assist in digital project management
- Assist in marketing campaign development
- Assist in content and community management
- Briefing creative concepts for campaigns
- Managing projects or working to quick deadlines
- Live in Melbourne and have full working rights
- Have an understanding and strong interest in social media marketing, digital marketing and influencer promotions
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing, digital marketing or digital advertising is a bonus!
- 1-2 + years experience in digital marketing, social media or content marketing is ideal!
- Confident communicator
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Sponsorship is not available for this role