- Digital Marketing, social & strategy!
- Immediate start date
Can you keep up with a fast-paced, energetic and full-service comms team that has been listed as one of Australia’s fastest-growing PR & digital agencies?
Driving the social, content & paid media of your accounts and working closely with the leaders of this rapidly expanding agency, you will provide digital marketing, search (SEO/SEM, paid) and social strategy expertise.
- Support and work closely with the Digital Director
- Work closely with a team of Social Media Strategists and Digital Marketing Managers
- Develop paid/organic social recommendations and strategy designed to meet the goals provided in briefs from internal teams and key stakeholders
- Report on results from analysing target audience and key messages to recommend the right channel mix across the brand portfolio
- Manage multiple internal brands and projects simultaneously to ensure successful delivery on time and on a budget
- Be a calm, strategic problem solver!
- Make social and strategic recommendations to internal clients and key stakeholders
- Live in Melbourne, Australia and have full working rights
- Have proven digital marketing experience in search & SEO/SEM
- Previous experience working in an agency environment is ideal!
- Proven experience in paid, SEO, SEM, PPC and eDM campaigns is required for this role (agency experience is preferred)
- Minimum 4+ years of experience working in a digital marketing role is ideal
- Relevant tertiary qualification in marketing or digital advertising is ideal
- Proven experience delivering SEO, SEM, PPC in a client-facing role is required
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and the ability to assess campaign progress strategically and optimise accordingly
- Demonstrated analytical skills with a proven ability to interpret performance trends to identify efficiencies
- Previous experience working in a complex, operational environment and collaborating with multiple and diverse stakeholders to drive success
- Salesforce ecosystem knowledge – including Marketing Cloud
- Sponsorship is not available for this role
- Successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly.