- Multi-platform role
- Paid Advertising (Digital)
- $65K-$75K package
This leading performance marketing agency now seeks an enthusiastic, switched-on and experienced Campaign Manager with proven digital expertise in paid advertising to add to their fast-paced, collaborative team.
You will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management, managing national client accounts (operational) within various B2B sectors, working closely with internal account services, sales & leadership teams to deliver exceptional work.
This exciting Digital Campaign Manager (Paid) opportunity will be well suited to a motivated individual who is currently working in a digital marketing or advertising agency, managing several clients autonomously, and who has proven experience in performance marketing, advertising strategy, data analytics and multi-platform experience.
- Plan, build and execute paid advertising strategy on behalf of your clients and ensure its alignment with the brands’ marketing strategy
- Plan, build and execute paid digital campaigns for your clients digital and social media touchpoints, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and Google (AdWords, search, display, shopping and YouTube), and any other relevant popular channels
- Measure and report on the results of all paid digital activity, campaigns and promotional plans against KPIs whilst evaluating overall ROI
- Ensure all digital content is relevant to the audience and aligned to both retail and online promotional plans
- Research and identify new paid digital and social opportunities for brand awareness and conversion
- Monitor and evaluate statistics for each campaign using tools such as Facebook & Google
- Use advertising platforms as well as Google Analytics
- Provide updates on the effectiveness of campaign performance to the leadership team
- Live in Melbourne
- Have proven paid advertising experience, gained within a digital agency environment (ideal)
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in digital marketing, marketing, business or advertising
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience (ideal!) gained working in digital advertising within an agency environment
- Proven experience using Facebook Business Manager, Snapchat Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Google Ads
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering cross channel performance marketing campaigns
- A proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team environment is required
- Proven expertise in analytics and audience segmentation
- Ability to simultaneously project manage multiple client campaigns
- Sponsorship is not available for this position