- Fashion, luxury & beauty clients
- Social, content & strategy role
Can we pay you to work with Melbourne’s fastest-growing fashion, beauty, lifestyle and influencer marketing agency?
Delivering exceptional results for leading International and Australian fashion, lifestyle and consumer brands, this integrated agency is looking to add an experienced marketing professional to their team.
Based in Melbourne’s inner-south suburbs (close to public transport) this collaborative, energetic and super fun team are closely connected to media representatives and specifically work within the fashion, beauty, retail, luxury & lifestyle client sectors.
- Support and work closely with the Snr Digital Director & Head of Digital
- Develop, schedule and roll out content across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Work with your colleagues to run paid social media campaigns
- Work with your colleagues across various integrated departments of the agency (Community Managers) and external agencies (Media) to amplify content across channels
- Develop content, storyboards and calendars using various software including Photoshop, Canva, etc.
- Liaise directly with your clients and execute monthly reporting/analytics
- Work closely with the public relations team
- Work directly with influencers (and agencies)
- Live in Melbourne, Australia and have full working rights
- Have an excellent understanding of the Australian media landscape
- A degree in PR, Journalism, Marketing or Advertising is ideal!
- Have at least 5+ years marketing (agency) experience
- Describe yourself as a confident leader
- Have proven social media and content experience within an agency environment
- Understand social media strategy
- Have proven experience using Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Brandwatch and/or Facebook Business Manager
- Have a positive and approachable way of working and the ability to inspire those around you
- Have strong media contacts across news, features, entertainment and lifestyle