- Creative Agency
- Property & lifestyle portfolio
- Richmond location
A vibrant and creatively led integrated communications agency now seeks a collaborative Account Manager or newly appointed Senior Account Manager with property (or an interest in this client sector!) experience to join their expanding team.
If you’re an experienced marketing professional looking to develop genuine connections between brands and consumers in a creative, strategic agency – this could be the role for you!
- Support the Account Director & General Manager
- Client and stakeholder liaison
- Manage a portfolio of clients (day-to-day operational activity, retention, grow existing accounts)
- Contribute to new business strategies and new business development
- Collaborate closely with the entire team to execute creative business strategy and manage client expectations/budgets
- Financial management (overseeing detailed budgets, client invoices)
- Contribute to business pitches and presentations
- Live in Melbourne, Australia and have full working rights
- 4+ years experience in a similar role (agency experience preferable)
- Have proven creative agency experience (not advertising agency – sorry!)
- Previous experience working across property clients (commercial) is preferred
- Strong industry knowledge
- Collaborative, engaging, proactive and hard-working attitude!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas and execute a winning business strategy
- Build and foster strong client and stakeholder relationships
- Strong team management and leadership skills
- Sponsorship is not available for this role