- National PR & Social Media agency
- Lifestyle, sport & beverage clients
- 4-6 month contract
Are you a contract PR Account Manager or contract PR Senior account Manager that’s currently living in Melbourne? WE WANT YOU!
With a vibrant office located in Melbourne inner city fringe, this well-established integrated agency now seeks a PR Contractor who can start in January and work across a portfolio of lifestyle sport and beverage clients.
You have recently worked in a PR agency environment, are well versed in the consumer PR landscape and have local media experience.
- Support the General Manager
- Manage and mentor several enthusiastic PR staff members
- Assist in client development and retention
- Work closely with the internal digital, creative and social media teams across the wider business structures
- Daily client relationship management
- Assist in PR planning and brand strategy
- End-to-end campaign development
- Assist in pitching and presenting to key clients and national media
- Assist in campaign budgets, forecasting and reporting
- Assist in brand strategy and recommendations for key clients
- Database management
- Live in Melbourne and hold full working rights
- Are available to start in January 2021
- Previous experience in a similar PR role (4+ years min.) is required for this contract role
- Previous experience with lifestyle, sport or beverage clients is ideal!
- Relevant tertiary degree in communications, marketing or public relations is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the Australian PR landscape is required
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communicator (oral and written)
- Confident presenter
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative, collaborative and supportive of others