- $500-$600+ p.d.
- 6+ weeks
We’re looking for a mid to senior-level digital project manager with proven agency experience to join a rapidly expanding, MELB based team on a contract (immediate start!) basis.
This national indie agency is going from strength to strength and works across brand experience, brand innovation & social media.
- Support the General Manager
- Strategic digital project management
- Strategic marketing campaign development
- Work closely with digital producers & PM’s
- Client and stakeholder liaison
- Strategic budget management and reporting
- End-to-end project management across accounts
- Assist in new business development (pitching, presenting, writing client briefs) when required
- Market and business (data-driven) research
- Live in Melbourne and have full working rights
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing, digital marketing or digital advertising
- 4+ years experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Previous experience working with education clients is desirable
- Trustworthy and able to build sustainable client relationships
- Confident communicator and presenter
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Previous experience with financial/budget management
- Local digital marketing experience required
- Sponsorship is not available for this role