Do you have two years’ community management or social media agency experience and love working across retail, sport and lifestyle brands?
This full service agency offers advertising, creative, social, digital and media buying services to their consumer clientele and is looking to add a junior level social media Talent to their expanding team!
With offices in Melbourne and Brisbane, you will report to, and be mentored by the Digital Director and work closely with a collaborative team of digital enthusiasts.
The successful Community Manager will currently be working in a digital or full service agency, have a solid foundation of project management skills and can oversee client management at a basic level.
- Report to and work closely with the Social Media Manager & Digital Director
- Community management and coordination of content scheduling and posting across multiple platforms and pages (Australia and NZ)
- Assist with end-to-end client relationship management
- Assist with managing the key deliverables for social media and content campaigns with various consumer clients across social, content, creative and digital/performance marketing
- Assist with developing proposals and client pitch documents
- Assist with maintaining project profitability
- Assist with ensuring client expectations are exceeded & projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Assist your management team to ensure the delivery of creative solutions and new ideas to clients
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a similar social media or community management agency role
- Previous project management skills are ideal, with proven experience in bringing small-large size projects to life
- Confidence in communicating with creatives, strategists, digital managers and clients clearly and effectively is ideal
- An understanding of the importance of budgets and timelines is mandatory
- Previous experience managing retail, sport and lifestyle clients desirable
- An understanding of content strategies and social media frameworks is also desirable
- Google Adwords and Facebook Blueprint certifications & experience running campaigns is desirable
- Experience with web applications and software such as: Wordpress, Photoshop, video editing software, Google Tag Manager is desirable.
Talent must be located in Melbourne to be successful for this role. Sponsorship is not available.