- PR, Marketing & Digital
- Sth MELB
This full-service communications agency is rapidly growing and looking to bring on a senior-level, experienced PR & Marketing superstar to join their collaborative team.
You will explore the current communications environment, uncover opportunities, provide recommendations and execute a broad suite of engaging and immersive communications.
- Support the MD and work closely with the Communications leadership team
- Internal communications (PR, marketing, social media)
- Manage client (B2B) communication projects and timelines from brief to execution
- Conduct workshops, interviews and gather intel from clients
- Achieve first-rate outcomes for your clients and implement effective comms planning, messaging and content development
- Work closely with the events, account service and leadership teams on day-to-day client activities
- Work with clients to deliver projects across all mediums, including scripts, eDMs, printed collateral, reports, show content, strategies, videos, etc.
- Deliver reports and copy, with a creative approach for various clients
- Develop best practice communications from strategy, through planning to delivery
- Live in Melbourne, Australia
- Have 6+ years PR/corporate comms agency or internal experience and can work well across all mediums (print, digital, outdoor, TV, radio)
- Proven corporate and/or consumer PR agency background is required for this job opportunity
- Tertiary qualification in PR or Marketing
- Strong understanding of best-practice communication strategies, with a focus on internal communication
- Strong report writing and copywriting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience developing (and working within) project timelines and budgets
- A collaborative, team player who can work well with others but also independently when required
- Confident in facilitating and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Experience and efficient use of Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required